19.5.14

Master Introductions

Hi, and welcome to our blog.

This will be the place where my Mistress and me will write about our experiences and thoughts in our daily lives. 

First I will introduce myself; Master Hack or slave depending on the situation :P
I'm a 30 year old man with a good control over most things in life. Good job, working car, motorcycle and a place to live. Right now, my Mistress and me do not live together, but that will change soon. 

Now to the more fun stuff. I'm a switch. I like being in control as much as being controlled. I prefer being controlled as my work fills a lot of my controlling needs, which my Mistress really likes ;)
I'm heteroflexible and in that I mean I can't see myself falling romantically in love with a person of the same sex, but anything, everything sexual is totally fine. 
I'm a sexual creature; always ready for anything even sexual frustration. I have recently embraced chastity until my Mistress and me are reunited (and when she decides to release me) which I will be reporting in this blog.
I love helping people. Be it friends, family or strangers I usually go out of my way to be helpful. In conjunction with serving as a slave, I have a fantasy that with all friends that know this side of me will sometimes let me take on that role when in their company. With Mistress permission of course.

One of my mottoes in life: I'll try almost anything twice, in case the first time was a failure.
Most people say "I'll try anything once", but I think you have to be sure before giving up.

I love life, and have an endless amount of dreams and here I will share this with everyone who is willing to read \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment