20.5.14

Day 1 of Chastity. So it begins

After many months of back and forth the decision is made. My new chastity device is locked and the key is sent to my Mistress. No way back now, and I like it.
My Mistress has been living in a different part of the country for a while, and since I had a spare key my commitment to being locked up has been lacking. But now things are falling into its rightful place.


Day one - 17.05.2014

I wake up with a smile on my face. No problems during the night and no morning wood. The feeling of giving away control is changing my focus. It is strange how having it locked away couldhave such an effect. All of those captions and articles I have read about chastity, saying "He is so much more caring and obedient" finally start to make sense. My need for sexual self-satisfaction are becoming more irrelevant, and I can finally focus on my Mistress needs.
I still get the occasional erection, but it quickly fades and I can focus on the task at hand.

I have to say that as a "grower" my cage needed to be quiet small, and whenever an erection occurs the base ring tends to fill up. And this cuts off the blood-flow to the sack. Hopefully after some time, when erection become less frequent this will not scare me as much.

I'm a slave of few words when it comes to writing anything, but I will close this day with this: I'm really looking forward to be re-united with my Mistress, and she begins to abuse the locked up position I have placed myself  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment