20.5.14

Day 2 of Chastity. A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content.

Day 2 - 18.05.2014

Last night I had trouble falling asleep. My mind was racing with vivid dreams and thoughts that caused unusually long-lasting erections. The mixed feeling of arousal and fear made me really think about my position and how it would affect me when my Mistress will abuse this. And this line of thinking just caused more arousal and fear :P My solution was to meditate. I use some guided meditations that I found and after some time I manged to calm down.

Waking up, thinking about last night I decided some "training" was needed. Time to get control of my erection. No big plans for today so time to go surfing.
I looked at erotic picture, movies and texts until I felt the blood flowing, then stopped. Focusing on relaxing again I watched the news until it calmed down. I continued this for a couple of hours, extending the amount of time before switching to the news.

It worked. I could "at will" calm down while still looking at erotic material.

I went about my daily activities; cleaning, working out and preparing for the work week ahead.
No problems occurred the whole day. It started to feel comfortable. I thought a lot of my Mistress and everything that will happen when she returns :)

Done for today and time to hit the hay. And in the peace and quiet of my bed it starts again; thoughts and dreams causes an uncontrollable urge. But my training helps, I slowly gain control and fade to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment